Thursday, September 15, 2016

9/10/2016

10:00 triple under and freestanding handstand push up practice- alternate between the two, nothing fatiguing
+
A. Squat clean from the blocks (upper thigh), build to a heavy single in 10:00 (clock starts when you load the bar above 125)
B. DB see-saw press (non-working arm stays at lock out) 3x8-10; 2:00 rest
+
For max total reps w/a partner, split all work as desired w/only 1 working at a time:
10:00 of (1200m run + max pull-ups in remaining time)
2:00 rest

10:00 of (1600/1200m row + max wall balls in remaining time)
+
Bis, tris, and abs of choice

complete
+
A. 165
B. 20-25-35
+
complete w/Conner
144 pull ups
128 wall balls with 20/30# 
+
complete


The height on the blocks was awkward, it was tough for me to clean from here. It was almost too high to really drive with my legs so I felt like I was just pulling with my arms the entire time. 

The partner workout with Conner was fun, I never get to train with him so this was a real treat. We split up the run into sets of 150m. Pull ups were randomly traded back and forth, he was doing strict and I was doing butterfly. I started out with sets of ten but my reps dropped a little as we kept going. We did pull ups for a really long time. Row was broken up 400/300/400/300. Conner did a large set of wall balls to start and then we traded sets of 10-12. These got really tough and we were also using heavy wall balls. It was cool working out with Conner, Stevo, and Kelsey. I always enjoy partner workouts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers