Thursday, June 2, 2016

5/28/2016

A1. Hang power clean, 1-1-1-1-1; :60 rest
A2. Strict handstand push ups, 5x max (-2)
+
Partner work TBD
+
Bis, tris, abs of choice

A1. 165-175-185-185-185
A2. 10-9-9-7-8
+
4 rounds for time:
15 row calories
25 double unders
15 kettlebell swings, 35
25 double unders
15 burpees
(16:35)
+
complete


Hang cleans were rough today, these felt and looked like shit. My feet were landing really wide because I wasn't dropping under the bar for some reason. I actually failed a hang clean at 185 during the fourth set. These were awful. I don't know what the deal was today.

Strict handstand push ups were easy. 

I was completely by myself in the gym today so I didn't have anyone to partner up with for the workout. I created a solo workout based off what the class did and I was actually pretty proud of it. I figured I would have ended up doing about 50-60 row calories, KB swings, and burpees. I didn't want to go straight through and just split everything in half because that sounded like the worst (starting a workout with 50 row calories and ending with 50 burpees? Hard pass) but I was pretty pleased with what I came up with. My time was basically the same as what it would have been if I did the class workout with a partner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers