Monday, July 27, 2015

7/26/2015

Long, unplugged hike

errrr.....I did not complete this today, I'm sorry. Time got away from me.

I woke up later than usual and headed to the gym where I witnessed the Bike Incident of 2015. Then I had to run home and shower before I met up with Brandie, Heather and Emily at Nation to watch the CrossFit Games. It was a fun afternoon of hanging with my buds while eating good food. I was a little bummed to see Mayhem end up in first place, I was pulling for CrossFit Milford. I met a few of their athletes at the Pro Day/Combine and they're all really nice. I was also a little disappointed to see Mat Fraser end up in second place. However, I was very happy Katrin won! I have always really liked her. 

An afternoon of fit people watching fitter people do cool stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers