Monday, September 29, 2014

9/28/2014


8:00 @ 75% of [200m row + 3 ring dips + 3 toes-to-bar]
4:00 rest
8:00 @ 85% of [200m run + 20m/side 1-arm Farmer's walk @ 70]
4:00 rest
3 rounds for time:
5 bar muscle-ups
5 squat cleans, 135
+
400m sled drag, very tough grind

complete
+
complete
+
5:47
+
complete with 170# on sled


I was a little nervous about training today since my back was still really tight from yesterday. I woke up and could barely move it. As I warmed up it got a bit better, and I didn't even feel it during my workouts so that's good. I was pleased with the bar MU/ squat clean piece, all MUs were 3/2. I might have been able to get 4 but I was afraid I would fail the fourth rep and waste more time. They felt really good though, I am definitely getting better at getting my hips toward the bar. Squat cleans were all singles. The limiting factor in this was definitely breathing, my muscles were never fatigued but I was breathing pretty hard through the whole thing. Sled drag was fine, took less breaks and didn't sit! Success! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers