Monday, September 22, 2014

9/21/2014


8:00 @ 75% of [150m row + 5 burpee toes-to-bar]
4:00 rest
8:00 @ 85% of [200m run + 50m Farmer's walk @ 53/hand]
4:00 rest
For time:
12 bar muscle-ups
+
400m sled drag, very tough grind

complete
+
complete
+
2:22
+
complete with 165# on sled


I have really been enjoying my Sunday sessions lately, I really like the 75%, 85% then all out effort. The bar muscle ups went better than expected, the last time I did bar muscle ups was probably three months ago? Maybe longer, and I had to basically do one every minute. This time, I was able to string 4 together right away, then 3, then 3, then 1 and 1. I was hoping to string the last 2 together but I failed the last rep. I still need to work on my technique so I can string them together more efficiently but I was pleased with how these felt today! The sled drag wasn't too bad, I was going to do 160 but Heather told me to just do 165 so I did and it wasn't terrible. I actually have been enjoying the sled drags recently, I would prefer to do super heavy and a shorter distance than really light and a longer distance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers