Friday, July 22, 2016

7/18/2016

A. Front squat, build quickly to a heavy single for the day
B. Toes to bar, 15x4 unbroken, begin a set every :40
+
7 rounds for time:
1 squat clean, 175
15 wall balls, 14 to 9'
+
Crossover Symmetry Recovery

A. 246 (PR+1)
B. complete
+
7:18
+
complete


Today was awesome! Really happy with the front squat PR, even if it is one pound. I think I could definitely get 250 next time. 

Toes to bar were easy. 

I thought I did pretty well on the squat clean workout, I really didn't rest very much. I didn't have any misses on the cleans and all the wall balls were unbroken. 175 isn't super heavy for me but it's just enough to be tough under fatigue so I had to take a bit more rest before each clean since I was starting to get tired. Maybe I should have pushed the rest more on the cleans? I thought I did pretty well on this. I really enjoy these workouts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers