Monday, May 9, 2016

5/7/2016

A. 1 power clean + 2 hang power cleans, build to a tough set
B. Strict handstand push ups, 5x max (-2), begin a set every :90
+
Partner work TBD- probably row, wall balls, double unders
+
Bis, tris, and abs of choice

A. 200
B. 7-7-6-6-6 (completed after partner workout)
+
10 rounds complete w/Josh 
+
complete


Today was MUCH better than yesterday. 

I'm SO HAPPY I hit 200 on that complex, especially because last week I struggled to hit 185. It wasn't too difficult, I'm curious to see if I could hit 205 on this. 

I did the strict handstand push ups after the partner workout (the class was getting ready to go and Josh needed a partner). I probably could have done a few more if I was totally fresh but I guess these numbers aren't too bad. 

I really enjoyed the partner workout, this was my favorite one we've done so far. I liked how the partners switched movements, that was really cool. All double unders and wall balls unbroken, breathing felt great the whole time. I always enjoy partnering with Josh, he's a cool dude and he works hard. 

Bis and tris were better this week, I did some hammer curls with Josh, ab wheel roll outs, and hollow rocks. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers