Thursday, April 28, 2016

4/23/2016

A. Hang power clean, build to a heavy triple, then accumulate 3 more singles @that weight, rest as needed
+
Partner work- to include runs, wall balls, pull ups & farmers walk
+
Bis, tris, and abs of choice

A. 165
+
18:50 w/Josh
+
complete? 


Mehhhh. I was in a bad mood today and couldn't shake it. 

The hang power clean was so pathetic, what the heck. I don't know why my hang power cleans have been feeling so heavy the last couple times, this happened last time too. I just felt slow under the bar and not very explosive. Usually a 165 HPC is super easy. 

The partner workout was cool! The running at the beginning was definitely the worst part. Josh and I split up the 800m into 100s and did sort of a "follow the leader" thing. We split up the pull ups in sets of 5, I did mine all butterfly and they felt great! The wall balls also felt super easy, we just traded sets of ten on these. The farmers carry was a little awkward because I accidentally grabbed a 35 and a 53. Oops. 

Errrrrrr bis and tris did not go well. Apparently I do not know how to do this, according to Duprie and Mike. They were showing me how to do dumbbell curls, reverse curls, hammer curls, etc. I was failing at all of it, they were having a pretty good laugh. Mike said I was being too explosive under the dumbbells and I looked like I was trying to clean them. I also did some band pull downs and apparently I was even doing THAT wrong. Everything was awkward. Hopefully I'll do better next week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers