Monday, April 4, 2016

4/2/2016

A. Clean-grip deadlift, build quickly to a tough but perfect single- nothing ugly
+
For time:
250' handstand walk
+
partner work, will include wall walks, swings, and rowing

A. 300
+
4:12
+
12:22 w/Leah 


Fun day!

Clean-grip deadlift was pretty easy and I'm pretty sure 300 is a PR for CGDL. I filmed myself to make sure my form was legit and it looked good, back was straight and it was a smooth pull from the floor. 

The handstand walk was surprisingly hard. RIP my traps. I completed the first 100' in one minute then everything went downhill. I started slowing down, my hands felt heavy and I could feel myself shrugging my shoulders so hard. This got really tough. I should definitely be able to do this in under four minutes. This was unpleasant. 

Partner workout with Leah was awesome, we crushed it. I thought we broke everything up really well. We traded singles on the handstand walks, fifteens on the KB, 250m on the row. I don't think we ever really slowed down the entire time. This was fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers