Sunday, November 1, 2015

10/30/2015

AM
3 rounds easy of:
3:00 airdyne
3:00 row
3:00 mobility work of choice
40m light/moderate offset carry (1-arm DB/KB overhead carry + 1-arm DB/KB farmers walk)
switch @20m

PM
A. Snatch, 10:00 tech/speed work, your choice of variation-do not exceed 85 today
B. Clean pulls, 5x1 @240, 2:00 rest
+
5 sets @high effort:
10 row calories
2 wall walks
10 row calories
:90 rest
+
1600m run @Z1

AM
complete, can't remember what I used on the offset carry, I think 15 and 30?

PM
A. complete
B. complete
+
1:34
1:34
1:35
1:34
1:34
+
complete


I CAN FINALLY SNATCH AGAIN! OH HAPPY DAY! For real though, snatches felt great. I worked up to 85 pounds and had absolutely no pain in my shoulder. I can tell my stability is so much better now that I'm actually engaging my lats. Oh snatches, I missed you so much. 

Clean pulls were tough, I don't think they were getting very high (video). I can't imagine cleaning this. There's also a random clip in the video of me and Austin joking about Pat being wide. Good times.

I thought the row/wall walk piece went really well. The rows actually got kind of tough by the last round but I was able to keep my pace pretty well. 

I really enjoyed the Z1 run, can I do more of these? I'm finally starting to not hate running so much. 

Overall a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers