Wednesday, September 23, 2015

9/22/2015

AM
30:00 airdyne @Z1
+
15:00 mobility 

PM
A. Power clean, build to a touch and go 5RM
+
For 15:00
1st: 6 alternating pistol squats
2nd: 10 fast push ups
3rd: 2 double overhand axle deadlifts, tough but you pick the weight
+
800m walk cool down

AM
complete

PM
A. 170
+
complete
160# for axle DL
+
complete


The 5RM power clean was 5 pounds heavier than the last time I attempted this, so I guess that's decent? Still not where it should be. Anything over 3 reps freaks me out. The actual cleans were easy but the return to my thighs and the ground felt really difficult every time. 

Pistol squats were fine today, although they got really tough in the last set. I could definitely feel those lunges from yesterday. Push ups were really easy. Deadlifts were only tough the last set, grip was starting to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers