Monday, June 15, 2015

6/13/2015

5:00-10:00 standing broad jump practice-no maximal attempts
+
A. Good morning, build to a tough but perfect triple, 32x1
B. DB external rotation, 1xAMRAP up t 8/side @10% of tested CGBP, 30x0
C. Powell raise, 1xAMRAP up to 8/side @10% of tested CGBP, 30x0
D. Trap 3, 1XAMRAP up tp 8/side @10% of tested CGBP, 30x0
E. Side plank, 1x max hold/side up to :90
F. Sorenson hold, 1x max hold up to 2:00
+
Not for time:
1200m moderate sled drag outdoors

complete
+
A. 125
B. R-8, L-6 w/15#
C. R-6, L-7 w/15#
D. 7 w/15#
E. :80 each side
F. 1:42
+
complete with 65# on sled 


Standing broad jump practice was alright....I am just a terrible jumper. I also need to work on the correct technique for this.

I don't think I've ever done weighted good mornings, I liked these. 

I realized I don't think I've ever done the scap tests, I figured my left side would be a little weaker on the DB external rotation but I was a little surprised I got one more rep on the left side on the powell raise. 

Side planks were alright, my stability on these has definitely improved but still needs to get better. 

The sorenson hold got tough very quickly, it was getting really hard to hold myself up in a good position. 

Sled drag was very enjoyable even though it was hot as shit outside. 

I thought today would be super boring, and it was a little bit, but it was also very productive. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers