Tuesday, December 30, 2014

12/27/2014

A. Squat snatch, accumulate 7 singles @135, rest as needed
B1. Weighted ring dip, 3x1-2, 20x1; :90 rest
B2. Weighted pronated pull up, 3x1-2, 21x1; :90 rest
+
8:00 @80% of (5 deadlifts @175 + 5 bar muscle ups + 50 double unders)
4:00 rest
8:00 @80% of (250m row + 5 DB manmakers)
+
Not for time:
200m indoor sled drag, moderate from the waist, play w/all directions- forward, backward, sideways

A. complete
B1. 25-30-35
B2. 40-50-65(PR)
+
complete
+
complete with 25# DB
+
complete with 115# on sled


Today was a bit rough, I was sluggish from traveling and not eating a normal diet. Snatches were definitely better than last Saturday, although I did have a few fails. The first few reps felt really good, but I caught a few on my toes. I'm not sure why I'm doing that lately. When I failed a rep I was usually WAY on my toes and the bar just fell forward. I need to get more aggressive punching my arms back. 

I was really happy with the weighted pull up PR! It felt really easy too, I definitely could have done more. 

8:00 pieces both felt pretty shitty, I was dragging through these. Bar muscle ups were slow in the first round but got better as the workout progressed, I probably just wasn't warmed up enough for these when I started. The man makers sucked real bad. I used 25# for these. I was pretty tired at this point and just wanted it to be over.

Sled drag was fine, dragging it sideways is definitely harder than I thought. 

Overall today was not the best, I never like having to disrupt my normal schedule and training after sitting in the car is never fun. Oh well, happy I at least put in the work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers