Monday, August 5, 2013

8/4/2013

7:00 @ 85% of [10 CTBs + 200m run]
3:00 rest
7:00 @ 85% of [25m bear crawl w/low hips + 250m row]
3:00 rest
7:00 @ 85% of [40 double-unders + 20 AirDyne cals]
+
800m sled drag, steady grind @ same weight as two week ago


complete
+
complete with 100# on sled


I enjoy the sled, I just wish it wasn't so difficult for me. The first 400 meters was definitely more of a "steady grind" than the second 400, I was stopping a lot more. I felt like I was able to move the sled better than I have before but my lungs just get tired so quickly and also my legs were pretty burned out from all the wallball/airdyne I had done the day before. I listened to music this time and that definitely helped, I am going to do that from now on for sure. I look forward to the day when I just keep walking with the sled and not have to stop so often. This week when I drag the sled I am going to limit myself to the number of times I can stop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers