Thursday, June 20, 2013

6/19/2013

For time:
500 meter row

1:44.2


Extremely happy with how this went. I have never rowed a single 500 meter row all out for time before, I've done 500 meter repeats but I've never done one row at 100% balls out pace. The actual row went quickly, but afterwards I was in a lot of pain, my lungs and chest were on fire and I thought I was going to throw up. I had to go sit outside for about 10 minutes to pull myself together so I wouldn't vomit. I am really happy with my time, Stephen said to try and aim for 1:45, I thought I was going to get closer to 2:00 so I'm really proud that I got 1:44! It really helped having Stephen and Pat push me through the row, especially the last 100 meters when my legs felt like jelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers