Sunday, March 31, 2013

13.4 Attempt #2

13.4

82 reps (+4 from Thursday)

I am pleased with this but also disappointed. I really wanted to get 85 reps but I don't think I could have moved any faster. For some reason this workout hurt a lot worse today than it did on Thursday, I don't know if it's because I was expecting the pain so it just came faster or what was going on, but I felt tired a lot faster. I broke up the clean and jerks into singles on the set of 12 and that seemed to help. I really wasn't doing much resting at all, but when my dad said I had 1:00 left and I was still doing the 15 clean and jerks I wasn't even sure if I was going to improve my score at all, but I was able to get a few more toes to bar than last time. I'm happy to be contributing to the team this week. I'm hoping next week is some sort of "Fran" workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers